Navigating Your Medicare Benefits
We’re here to help you review your options, browse plans, and get more coverage so you can afford the medications you need.
We understand how confusing the world of Medicare can be to navigate. Our experienced pharmacy team is here to help. We provide the support and guidance you need to understand your benefits, explore your options, and get more coverage when you need it.
Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15 – December 7
Let our Guardian team of experts help you get the most out of your Medicare plan.
UNDERSTAND YOUR CURRENT COVERAGE
EXPLORE YOUR PLAN OPTIONS
FIND THE BEST PLAN FOR YOUR NEEDS
GET MORE COVERAGE WHEN YOU NEED IT
EXPLORE YOUR MEDICARE COVERAGE OPTIONS. FIND THE BEST PLAN FOR YOU. LET’S GET STARTED.
Connect with your local Guardian pharmacy billing specialist today to review your plan options
Connect with a licensed insurance agent for a no-obligation Medicare Match consultation
Medicare Advantage and Part D Special Enrollment Periods
Did you know you can make changes to your Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription drug coverage when certain events happen in your life?
These chances to make changes are called Special Enrollment Periods (SEPs). You may be eligible for an SEP if:
- You moved
- You moved into, currently live in or just moved out of an institution (e.g., skilled nursing facility, long-term care hospital)
- You moved to the U.S. after living abroad
- You want to enroll in a 5-Star Medicare Advantage Plan
- You are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid
- You no longer have employer coverage
- You qualify for a Special Needs Plan (SNP)
- You qualify for extra help paying for Medicare prescription drug coverage
- You are no longer eligible for Medicaid
- You enroll in a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) Plan