At Guardian, we understand the challenges of serving senior residents in assisted living and memory care communities.
That’s why our locally operated long-term care pharmacies take a personalized approach, tailoring our services to meet the specific needs of each community. We go beyond medication dispensing to be a true partner to the communities we serve, working together to enhance resident safety and reduce burdens for care staff.
Our dedicated medication management teams of account managers, billing specialists, and consultant pharmacists, bring a comprehensive range of valuable services to assisted living and memory care communities.
Community Education Guides
Exceptional pharmacy service and personal support
- Routine deliveries and 24/7 emergency service, when needed
- A dedicated account manager who provides routine on-site community visits
- Experienced billing specialists who liaise with insurers and prescribers and provide prior authorization assistance
- Medicare plan enrollment assistance for residents and their families
- Seamless integration with all leading electronic medication record systems
- Multi- and single-dose smart packaging options
- Business intelligence reports on dispensing and medication use trends
- Customized training and education for community staff
Driving better operational and clinical outcomes
- Residents have the medications they need, when they need them
- Improve medication order and administration accuracy
- Increase medication adherence, enhance health outcomes
- Reduce the number of non-covered and unavailable medications
- Save staff’s time and reduce frustrations in navigating insurance plans
- Enhance staff productivity, satisfaction, and retention with streamlined medication management workflows
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Receive data-backed insights into clinical and operational opportunities